A pedestal for eating, a stone platform, a playing board, of marble, of wood, of metal, round or semicircular, as a work place, for serving tea, for dining, a joinery piece, a place to pursue the arts of writing and painting, folding leaves, a night table, Tabula rasa (starting with a clean slate)...
EAR are looking for audio visual compositions that respond creatively to the idea of The Table. The selected works will be shown in a screening, as part of the EAR-plugged Festival, February 26-28, At The LAB, Foley Street, Dublin, Ireland.
- Works can be up to 10 minutes in duration.
- Works should be submitted in DV format, either on DV or MiniDV tape, or as .avi or .mov file on data DVD.
The submission deadline is Fri 23rd Jan 2009
Entries must include:
- 1/ Full Contact Details (name, address and email)
- 2/ Short Bio (max. 50 words)
- 3/ Short Description of the Work (max. 50 words)
- 4/ 2 jpeg images (high resolution)
- 5/ A self addressed stamped envelope if you would like the work returned.
Please send works to:
Binn Eadair View