Applications to the IC2013 Call-for-Scores may now be submitted via e-mail!
A CV, along with scores AND parts of up to three chamber works should be sent as PDF files. Works should be approximately ten minutes in duration for up to five performers drawn from the following instrumentation: clarinet, string quartet, double bass, and piano.
Recordings (if available) of submitted works should be sent as MP3 files.
All files should be sent in one e-mail (30MB limit) to: email@example.com by Friday 5 October, 2012.
- Label the subject of the e-mail as:
IC2013 Call for Scores – Last name, First Name
- Label CV PDF file as: last name.first name.CV.pdf
- Label score PDF file names: last name.first name.work title.pdf
- Label parts PDF files as: last name.first name.work title.part name.pdf
- Label recording MP3 file names: last name.first name.work title.mp3
If submissions exceed 30MB in size, please send files as separate e-mails. Please remember to label the subject of all e-mails as above.
For more information please visit: http://www.ic.shss.ust.hk/2012/eng/submission_guidelines.html